Thursday 2 June 2011

FEELIN KINDA SPORTY: Shaq Retires

Speaking of sporty Shaq has retired, it's the end of an era. Shaq entered the NBA in 1992 as the first draft pick for the Orlando Magic, it was at a time when I was fully in to basketball. The Chicago Bulls were in the middle of a three-peat. In 1996 Shaq later left Orland to move to sunny LA to play for the Lakers. This was probably Shaq's most successful period where he won three consecutive championships with Kobe between 2000 - 2002. I guess you could say his world changed for the better in 1996, my world changed for the better in 1996 when Dave Graney realsed Feelin' Kinda Sporty. I guess now Shaq is retired he'll be the one standing on the street corner waitin' for no one feel kinda sporty.

P.S - That's the second time I got to reference this song today.

Steak & Fries

No comments:

Post a Comment